AW: async mod_proxy_http

I don't like the "misuse" of c->aborted here. I for instance log in the access log whether connections have been aborted or not and this approach would mean that all proxied websocket connections would get marked as aborted. Can't we use any other flag to tell the MPM to close the socket and push the pool, e.g. a note in c->notes?
Why is the lingering close no longer needed?
Why now doing ap_mpm_resume_suspended after ap_finalize_request_protocol(baton->r) and ap_process_request_after_handler(baton->r)?

Regards

Rüdiger