Re: 2.4.x and 2.6.x ... next steps

In my estimation, cleaning up trunk (or a copy of it) via RTC will take forever, at least.

And while that continues, any bugfix can only be done in trunk. We then need 2(!) RTC proposals and votes per fix if it affects 2.4.x. (Which, until 2.6 is out and gets adopted, will be the case almost all of the time.)

We do not even find enough people to look at the proposals for 2.4.x. It's easier to find people outside the project to test fixes in their production systems.

Short: I do not believe this can work.

-Stefan