Re: Run httpd's testsuite

Hi, Danesh;
Actually, that output looks correct for a very limited server configuration. The test suite will detect the configured modules and run tests for only those modules. As you noticed, for example, since mod_perl is not installed in your server, those tests are skipped. If you built the server with all modules (--with-modules=reallyall, if memory serves me correctly), you would see many more tests run. Also, do not be alarmed if the test suite doesn't take a full night to run. That is also normal :-)
--
Daniel Ruggeri