Re: svn commit: r818825 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: include/ modules/examples/ modules/experimental/ modules/session/ server/ server/mpm/event/ server/mpm/prefork/ server/mpm/worker/

> I was tempted to start using it for a private struct instead of adding
> more vhost.c-only garbage to the server_rec itself.
> Was that the idea?

Yes... from what I can recall, it was intended to be a space that modules could w/o mucking around with extending the server_rec