Re: svn commit: r1198930 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: include/mod_core.h server/core.c server/main.c

On 08/03/2018 03:49 PM, Stefan Eissing wrote:
> Thanks, Rüdiger. Maybe this sheds some light on EVP_cleanup():
>
> https://github.com/google/keyczar/issues/135
>
> Seems libssl install algorithms into libcrypto and does not clean
> up on termination which means EVP_cleanup sees data which is already gone.

I guess if there would be a cleanup function in OpenSSL for the stuff libssl adds
we would be fine here as well as we could call this in a pconf cleanup.
Question is, if there is such a function in the OpenSSL API.

Regards

Rüdiger