Re: svn commit: r1836239 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: include/httpd.h modules/http/http_request.c server/mpm/event/event.c server/mpm/motorz/motorz.c server/mpm/simple/simple_io.c server/util_filter.c

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 4:01 PM, Ruediger Pluem <rpluem@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You describe the inconsistency in case c->data_in_input_filters is 1,
> I did for the case that c->data_in_input_filters is 0, but yes we could have inconsistencies in both cases
> and the question is if they are always fine. So far it looks like.
> But probably the flags should just go in order to avoid these cases.

Done in r1836364.

Tested/debugged with pipelining, both with event and worker, all seems
to work as expected.

Regards,
Yann.