Re: ocsp_force_default initialized with UNSET in httpd 2.4.34

On 18/07/18 13:57, Ruediger Pluem wrote:

On 07/18/2018 11:44 AM, Stefan Eissing wrote:
Am 18.07.2018 um 11:37 schrieb Yann Ylavic <ylavic.dev@xxxxxxxxx>:

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 11:29 AM, Ruediger Pluem <rpluem@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Good catch. Maybe a dirty working copy during backport? Yann?
Actually the change was in the proposed patch:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/patches/2.4.x/ssl-ocsp-enable-leaf.patch
A subtle difference between trunk and 2.4.x, around the change...
Hmm, so I had the dirty working dir when creating the patch? I do not remember messing with that setting, but obviously I was mistaken in doing it.

So, patch 1 it is then, Rainer?

I changed my mind :-) Let's backport r1555631 from trunk which is more or less patch 2. So we have aligned trunk and
2.4.x here. r1555631 does not apply clean though, because r1826995, r1827001 are already backported, but this is fixable.

Regards

Rüdiger
Thanks Guys, so we will run with patch 2. For now.
Just for other people to know if they hit this issue with 2.4.34 and are not able to patch, there is a workaround: Explicitly setting the directive "SSLOCSPOverrideResponder" to "off" in the configuration file does also "fix" the issue.

Cheers, Frank