Re: 2.4.34 issue with <IfFile>?

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 4:24 PM Christophe Jaillet
<christophe.jaillet@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Should iffile.t be enabled for 2.4.34?
>
> I guess so, but if extra.conf and iffile.t are tweaked to run with
> 2.4.34+, there is a configuration parsing error at start-up because of:
>
>        <IfFile "htdocs/apache/iffile/document">
>          Header merge X-Out success5
>        </IfFile>
>
> the " seems to be a problem. After a quick look, I don't really see why.

I see the same result, it only works if there's a single argument, so
even <IfFile foo<SPACE>> fails.
Old builds' IfDefine worked the same way from testing.

Trunk has AP_INIT_RAW_ARGS instead of AP_INIT_TAKE1 which explains it
but not sure how we got in this state.

--
Eric Covener
covener@xxxxxxxxx