Is it interesting to add some filepath checks to apachectl -t ?

Hello,

`apachectl -t` checks the configuration files. The documentation
explains it's not complete.
It seems paths (for DocumentRoot for example) or the write access for
log directory are not checked. (tested with apache v.2.4.25.)

Are you interested by such a feature?
If I understand the code properly, the check is done by
ap_run_test_config(), called in main.c. However, I don't find the
definition of the function in the httpd-2.4.33 archive. I downloaded the
archive at:

http://apache.mirrors.ovh.net/ftp.apache.org/dist//httpd/httpd-2.4.33.tar.bz2

I have no idea if I have the skills to implement that in C but I can
look for it.

I susbcribed to the mailing list.

Regards,
Stéphane