SSLPolicy code questions/backport review

Easier to do here than dump in STATUS; looking at reviewing the 2.4.x
backport:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/patches/2.4.x/ssl-policy.patch

0. Overall looks good, I like the way this has been done!

1. Is there a reason why we need SSLPolicyRec with (name, sc) members
rather than having a hash directly of SSLSrvConfigRec *?  The only time
->name is used seems to be when creating the hash in add_policy().
[Reading back through commits, I guess this was a legacy of having ->dc
in there too]

2. Storing the policies hash off pconf userdata seems surprising, is
there a reason that's done rather than putting it directly in
SSLModConfigRec?

3. get_policy_names() seems be only now called with create=1, and hence
the same is true for get_policies(), so there are some redundant paths +
redundant arguments here which could be removed?

4. There is a bunch of legacy from the now-removed SSLPolicyDefine
AFAICT still included on trunk (not in the 2.4 patch); there is a
reference added in the docs in the 2.4 patch though. e.g.

 BOOL ssl_config_global_isfixed(SSLModConfigRec *mc)
 {
-    return mc->bFixed;
+    return mc && mc->bFixed;

is I think related and in trunk all the ssl_cmd_* handling of mc==NULL
case (again not in the backport).

5. Very minor, please don't reformat the code now, but httpd code style
has case X: statements lined up with switch rather than indented.

Regards, Joe