SSLPolicy code questions/backport review
Easier to do here than dump in STATUS; looking at reviewing the 2.4.x
0. Overall looks good, I like the way this has been done!
1. Is there a reason why we need SSLPolicyRec with (name, sc) members
rather than having a hash directly of SSLSrvConfigRec *? The only time
->name is used seems to be when creating the hash in add_policy().
[Reading back through commits, I guess this was a legacy of having ->dc
in there too]
2. Storing the policies hash off pconf userdata seems surprising, is
there a reason that's done rather than putting it directly in
3. get_policy_names() seems be only now called with create=1, and hence
the same is true for get_policies(), so there are some redundant paths +
redundant arguments here which could be removed?
4. There is a bunch of legacy from the now-removed SSLPolicyDefine
AFAICT still included on trunk (not in the 2.4 patch); there is a
reference added in the docs in the 2.4 patch though. e.g.
BOOL ssl_config_global_isfixed(SSLModConfigRec *mc)
- return mc->bFixed;
+ return mc && mc->bFixed;
is I think related and in trunk all the ssl_cmd_* handling of mc==NULL
case (again not in the backport).
5. Very minor, please don't reformat the code now, but httpd code style
has case X: statements lined up with switch rather than indented.