Re: Experimental C unit test suite available for hacking

On Wed, May 23, 2018, 7:35 AM Micha Lenk <micha@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It should only get built if you configure --with-test-suite=... and
> specify the path to a perl-framework wc.  It builds for me in trunk.

Hmm, no difference. It seems to get built independent from whether you
specify --with-test-suite or not. As a cross check I've just added
"--with-test-suite=../httpd-test" to the configure flags, but I still
get the same build failure.

Hi Micha, thanks for your interest! I won't be able to debug into this until later in the day, but I'll try to take a look.

You asked about buildbot -- IIRC, several pieces of the test suite don't run there, but it's been months since I last looked.

--Jacob