Re: Experimental C unit test suite available for hacking

Hi Eric,

On 05/23/2018 02:59 PM, Eric Covener wrote:
I guess the CI setup needs to be updated to at least build the unit tests?

I did not configure the build explicitly to run the unit tests, so it is just the plain "make" that causes this target to get build. I would expect the CI setup to implicitly build it as well. Yes, no?!

Does the target 'test/httpdunit' not get build in your local builds?

Cheers,
Micha Lenk