Re: Move Geronimo MP Config from SVN to GITBOX

Actually we already discussed it in the past, but slipped through my hands due to busy-ness [1].

I'll submit the request now, since we'll need to reset the mirror needs an infra ticket.

[1]: https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/4898f1bbd990dd94554bbf20ff569cdbb9ae3c0a23e88e5e2f2c233e@%3Cdev.geronimo.apache.org%3E