Re: Next releases?

In general I'd say that we should support it.
If people make dumb things they are to blame themselves.
Otw it makes sense to support proxies - and if it's only in hindsight of serialisability!

This whole paragraph in the spec is basically infantilising our users.
Of course we should probably point them out to the request behaviour, but that could be in an errata or a hint section as well.

LieGrue,
strub