Re: Next releases?

for jwt-auth we need the tck 1.1 (no release yet)
do we drop tck to release - ensuring it passes before?

For reference https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-jwt-auth/issues/88

@Mark: for config, do you think we can support proxies implicitly? If there is an interface with @ConfigProperty then we create a proxy for it? Would miss @Configuration but allow to use that pattern already for startup-config only? wdyt? This is my only blocker to use mp-config and i can manage almost all other features in a custom source easily.

Romain Manni-Bucau