jwt-auth CDI base version

Hi guys,

current codebase uses cdi 2.0 which means it can be used on tomee, meecrowave,  openwebbeans etc...

Rudy opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-6604 to move it to cdi 1.2 - BTW "Microprofile depends on CDI 1.2, so using 2.0 is wrong." is wrong since some years you can always use a version *>=* of the minimum requirement for spec impls.
Technically I don't see a strong need to do it but I'd like to get your feeling about it to know what we do of the issue.

Romain Manni-Bucau