Re: xbean release 4.8

Oops, missed it. Can release another after without issue. Can just need a reminder when all ready.

Le 15 avr. 2018 20:08, "Guillaume Nodet" <gnodet@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
I think there is a pending PR to open up the range on xbean-spring so that it can work with recent spring releases...
If you could hold a bit until it's merged in, that would be nice...

Guillaume

Hi guys,

we upgraded xbean asm shade to asm 6.1.1 and projects will want to
start integrating with it. Some mjar enhancements are in as well.

For these reasons I'd like to release xbean 4.8.

I know Mark had some potential enhancement for ClasspathArchive but
I'm not sure we want to get them in for this one since they can need
some more thoughts - or just change the way OWB uses it.

Anything else we want in before the release?

@Mark: what about the issue ^^? Anything to hack before the release?

If no objection I'll try to start the release tomorrow (before the
work week for me).

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Old Blog | Github | LinkedIn | Book

--