./xbean-classloader
./xbean-classpath
./xbean-finder
./xbean-finder-shaded
./xbean-naming
./xbean-reflect
./xbean-spring
./xbean-telnet

I never used some of them and wonder if they are all still relevant, the one I have in mind are mainly spring and telnet. I'm not sure spring interest today and would almost be happy to just drop it since we already released it a tons of times without updates. For telnet I'm more about to propose to drop it from xbean and propose it to tomee which has chatterbox which can be a better spot to host it.

Any other modules we should drop or propose to move?
Any opinion on the two I proposed for removal?

Romain Manni-Bucau