Re: website pointers

We need to run a custom maven plugin to run antora for the website?  What about the work that was already done to write the website in asciidoc?

John

On Sun, Apr 8, 2018 at 12:38 PM Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi guys,

the project demo is available at https://github.com/rmannibucau/geronimo-site-tester

For now it uses a very simple setup but it should be a good start to let us play a bit.

Side question: should I import it @G? Do I request a new git repo (geronimo-antora-maven-plugin)?

Romain Manni-Bucau

I heared good things about antora. So let's try it out ;)

LieGrue,
strub