Re: [VOTE] Move ahead with creating a reusable JWT module

Ok, let's do it then.

Romain Manni-Bucau

Hi guys,

seems there is no -1 so any objection to create the repo next week?

Romain Manni-Bucau

+1 to host jwt-auth @G whatever tomee does.

Romain Manni-Bucau

Ah.  My intention was a +1 would mean "We should create new JWT module in Geronimo now, regardless of what TomEE is discussing."

Not "can we ever" in a general sense, but should we do it right now.

If someone would like to wait a bit longer, they should not vote +1.  It could still happen later of course.

-David