[RESULT][VOTE] Release XBean 4.7 (take 2)

Hi guys,

time to tally the vote, John, Mark, Me, JL and Jay voted +1, since John changed his -1 in +1 after having rechecked we don't have any other vote so it makes us enough bindings to have this vote passing.

I will promote the binaries ASAP.

Thank you all!

Romain Manni-Bucau

+1