Re: website pointers

We already talked about this last summer https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/f28d62c18e9274e9aa6dd455630b9ea9b962dac5d59eef876e07c237@%3Cdev.geronimo.apache.org%3E

John

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 5:41 AM Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi guys,

anyone able to help to rebrand the website?

I propose to use static generators for the "mainstream" projects and bind them under a subcontext using the project name (dropping geronimo prefix if used, ex: /safeguarad, /xbean, /config).

The root should contain the targets of the projects (umbrella goals) + asf standard stuff.

Now I'm not familiar enough with current site deployment to move alone forward.

So here are the questions:

1. anyone against it?
2. anyone able to help to start binding the new sites when available?

Romain Manni-Bucau