Re: website pointers

+1, we can use meecrowave site generator if we want (it uses jbake) or anything else if preferred like antora which allows to be versionned using tags/branches

Romain Manni-Bucau

sounds good to me.
Do we have a blueprint which we can use as a base?

I'd suggest to still have the old site as backup to reference to.
But start adding our new projects to the new site.

LieGrue,
strub