Re: [VOTE] XBean 4.7 release

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 7:54 PM John D. Ament <john.d.ament@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 7:43 PM Mark Struberg <struberg@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1 it's not incorrect. Please read the BSD3c license

> 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
>    notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
>
> 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
>    notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
>   documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.

It needs noticing. That's why we put it into NOTICE ;)

+1 from me.

Sorry but you're incorrect.  The copyright claim is already present by copying in their license file.

BTW here's a legal ticket explain what should and should not go into a notice file

There's an explicit call out to MIT and BSD being excluded.

LieGrue,
strub