Re: [VOTE] XBean 4.7 release

The notice file appears to have been introduced to deal with a deficiency tracked as Jira issue XBEAN-283.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XBEAN-283

My vote: +1

We can review the merits of that issue separately and if it turns out that it is decided to be redundant to have the notice file - we can note it and remove the file later.

I don't think that it is necessary to hold up the release for something that has been unquestioned for nearly three years.