Re: [VOTE] XBean 4.7 release

Ok checked back and the notice rules are strict on one asf page and less on another one, guess this is where the divergence came.

I feel quite bad to drop it from notice since it is a key dependency with a very particular license (BSD-3-Clause+custom).
I think it does worth mentionning it for end users but we don't have such standard file @asf, right?

Is it a big deal to keep it this way?

Romain Manni-Bucau