Re: [VOTE] XBean 4.7 release

Le 14 mars 2018 18:30, "John D. Ament" <johndament@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Why does the NOTICE file in the resulting JAR (for the ASM shaded dependency) include

OW2 Consortium (http://asm.ow2.org/)

There is no notice file associated with ASM 6.1, so we should not need to declare any notice.

Well it is not an asf licensed software nor an asf project so it is no bad IMHO to list it here. Also their website look a bit outdated so I was not sure it was that ok to completely drop it.