Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.6.3 released

Thanks a lot for being our release manager Gordon.
Thanks a lot for made this release possible!

Cheers,
Jincheng

Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai <tzulitai@xxxxxxxxxx> 于2018年12月23日周日 下午9:35写道:
Hi,

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of
Apache Flink 1.6.3, which is the third bugfix release for the Apache
Flink 1.6 series.

Apache Flink® is an open-source stream processing framework for
distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data
streaming applications.

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the
improvements for this bugfix release:
https://flink.apache.org/news/2018/12/22/release-1.6.3.html

The full release notes are available in Jira:

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community
who made this release possible!

Regards,
Gordon