Re: Flink 1.5 + resource elasticity resulting in overloaded workers

@flink comitters

I get that you don't want to be aware of task managers but would it make sense to change SlotManager (I briefly looked over the code and i think that's the code that is responsible for this)  to it randomly selects slots ? or add an option to make it do this if this is not something you would want to do by default ?

It's not going to be perfect but at least you don't end always end up in a better spot than you end up now in a standalone setup