Re: Connection leak with flink elastic Sink

Hi Bhaskar,

I think Gordon might help you, I am pulling him into the discussion.

Best,
Andrey

On 12 Dec 2018, at 13:31, Vijay Bhaskar <bhaskar.ebay77@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi
We are using flink elastic sink which streams at the rate of 1000 events/sec, as described in https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/dev/connectors/elasticsearch.html.
We are observing connection leak of elastic connections. After few minutes all the open connections are exceeding the process limits of the max open descriptors and Job is getting terminated. But the  http connections with the elastic search server remain open forever. Am i missing any specific configuration setting to close the open connection, after serving the request?
But there is no such setting is described in the above documentation of elastic sink

Regards
Bhaskar