[SURVEY] Usage of flink-python and flink-streaming-python

Dear Flink community,

in order to better understand the needs of our users and to plan for the future, I wanted to reach out to you and ask how much you use Flink's Python API, namely flink-python and flink-streaming-python.

In order to gather feedback, I would like to ask all Python users to respond to this thread and quickly outline how you use Python in combination with Flink. Thanks a lot for your help!

Cheers,
Till