Re: Assigning a port range to rest.port

Thank you Till :)

Gy

Till Rohrmann <trohrmann@xxxxxxxxxx> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. dec. 5., Sze, 16:20):
Hi Gyula and Jeff,

I think at the moment it is not possible to define a port range for the REST client. Maybe we should add something similar to the RestOptions#BIND_ADDRESS, namely introducing a RestOptions#BIND_PORT which can define a port range for the binding port. RestOptions#PORT will only be considered on the client side to learn where to connect to. I've created a corresponding JIRA issue to add this feature [1].

Cheers,
Till