Re: how to override s3 key config in flink job

Hi yinhua,

I didn't try this yet, but I didn't see this option in both flink cli tool and rest api either.
Could you please provide more details about how to use this option to submit flink
application?

BTW, we are using standalone session cluster, not yarn session cluster. And I need
to submit different flink applications with different s3 key for flink presto s3 filesystem.

Any other suggestions are also welcome. Thank you.

Best,
Tony Wei

yinhua.dai <yinhua.2018@xxxxxxxxxxx> 於 2018年11月27日 週二 上午11:37寫道:
Did you try "-Dkey=value"?