Re: Logging Kafka during exceptions

I can see the benefit for other users as well. One could include it as part of some development/debugging tools, for example. It would not strictly need to go into Flink but it would have the benefit of better/increased visibility I guess. In that sense, opening a JIRA issue and posting on dev might be a good idea to check how much interest is there.

Cheers,
Till