Re: IntervalJoin is stucked in rocksdb'seek for too long time in flink-1.6.2

Thank you very much. I have something to say. Each data is 20KB. The
parallelism is 500 and each taskmanager memory is 10G. The memory is enough,
and I think the parallelism is big enough. Only the intervalJoin thread is
beyond 100% because of rockdb's seek. I am confused that why rockdb's seek
taks so long time but get no result. I don't kow how to debug rocksdb in
flink.