Metric on JobManager

Hello all,

I am using metric to count some sutff in my topology, this is pretty easy with the metric API in getRuntimeContext in a Rich function
However I would like to use this metric API to log start date & end date of my processing, but in the source code executed on the job manager (i.e not in a operator) before & after the env.execute..
How can i retrieve the runtime context, from the execution env maybe ?

Regards,
Bastien

Bastien DINE
Data Architect / Software Engineer / Sysadmin
bastiendine.io