Store Predicate or any lambda in MapState

Hi,
I want to store a custom POJO in the MapState. One of the fields in the object is a java.util.function.Predicate type.
Flink gives ClassNotFoundException exception on the lambda. How do I store this object in the mapState?

Marking the predicate field as transient is an option. But in my use-case, the predicate field is set using another library, and I don't want to call it every time I want.

Jayant Ameta