From: Yun Tang <myasuka@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, 1 November 2018 at 12:31
To: Juan Gentile <j.gentile@xxxxxxxxxx>, "user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 1.6 UI issues

Hi Juan

From our experience, you could check the jobmanager.log first to see whether existing similar logs below:

max allowed size 128000 bytes, actual size of encoded class akka.actor.Status$Success was xxx bytes

If you see these logs, you should increase the akka.framesize to larger value (default value is '10485760b') [1].

Otherwise, you could check the gc-log of job manager to see whether the gc overhead is too heavy for your job manager, consider to increase the memory for your job manager if so.

Key Default Description; jobmanager.heap.size "1024m" JVM heap size for the JobManager. taskmanager.heap.size "1024m" JVM heap size for the TaskManagers, which are the parallel workers of the system.

ci.apache.org

Best

Yun Tang