CsvInputFormat - read header line first

Hi,

When we are splitting a csv file into multiple parts we are not sure which part is read first. Is there any way to make sure first part with header is read first ? I need to read header line first to store column name vs index and use this index for processing next records.

I could read header line from the file before submitting job to the flink, but that way we are opening the file 2 times. Is there any better way to do this? Please suggest.

--
Thank you.