Re: [E] Re: Needed more information about jdbc sink in Flink SQL Client

Timo,

It helped, I implemented AppendStream table sink and factory and able to
configure JDBC sink.
Thank you.

Regards,
N.Surat

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 7:47 PM Timo Walther <twalthr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

all supported connectors and formats for the SQL Client with YAML can be found in the connect section [1]. However, the JDBC sink is not available for the SQL Client so far. It still needs to be ported, see [2].

However, if you want to use it. You could implement your own table factory that creates an instance of the sink. This is documented here [3].

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Timo

[1] https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.6/dev/table/connect.html