Re: Error restoring from savepoint while there's no modification to the job

Hi Averell,

This could be the root cause of your problem!
Thanks for digging into it.

Would it be possible for you to verify that this is your problem by manually setting
the UUID and seeing if the problem disappears? In addition, please file a JIRA.

Thanks a lot,
Kostas