Re: Mapstatedescriptor

Hey,
It's the name for the whole descriptor. Not the keys, it means that no other descriptor should be created with the same name.

Best Regards,
Dom.

Sob., 13.10.2018, 09:50 użytkownik Szymon <simon_t@xxxxxxxxx> napisał:

Hi, i have a question about MapStateDescriptor used to create MapState.
I have a keyed stream and ProcessWindowFunction where I want to use MapState. And the question is that in MapStateDescriptor constructor

public MapStateDescriptor(String name, Class<UK> keyClass, Class<UV> valueClass)

the "name" must be unique for each key or this is only the name/description.

Best Regards
Szymon