Re: Not all files are processed? Stream source with ContinuousFileMonitoringFunction

Hi,

Which file system are you reading from? If you are reading from S3, this might be cause by S3's eventual consistency property.
Have a look at FLINK-9940 [1] for a more detailed discussion.
There is also an open PR [2], that you could try to patch the source operator with.

Best, Fabian