Re: How do I initialize the window state on first run?

Yes…that’s an option, but it’ll be very complicated because of our storage and business.

Now I’m trying to write an handler like the “KvStateHandler” so that I can access(read/write) the state from my client.

 Original Message
Sender: Congxian Qiu<qcx978132955@xxxxxxxxx>
Recipient: bupt_ljy<bupt_ljy@xxxxxxx>
Cc: yanghua1127<yanghua1127@xxxxxxxxx>; user<user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, Oct 12, 2018 20:14
Subject: Re: How do I initialize the window state on first run?

IIUC, we can't  initialize state at first run,  maybe you could store the aggregated data in another place other than use flink's state, then use flink to aggregate the data realtime.

bupt_ljy <bupt_ljy@xxxxxxx> 于2018年10月12日周五 下午3:33写道:

Hi, vivo,

    My Flink program is to aggregate the data of a whole day, assume we start this program on 6:00 am, the default state in the window should be the aggregated result of 0:00 am to 6:00 am.