Re: How do I initialize the window state on first run?

Hi, vivo,

    My Flink program is to aggregate the data of a whole day, assume we start this program on 6:00 am, the default state in the window should be the aggregated result of 0:00 am to 6:00 am.

 Original Message
Sender: vino yang<yanghua1127@xxxxxxxxx>
Recipient: bupt_ljy<bupt_ljy@xxxxxxx>
Cc: user<user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, Oct 12, 2018 15:13
Subject: Re: How do I initialize the window state on first run?

Hi Jiayi,

If you don't mind, I would like to ask you what kind of situation do you have in this situation?

Thanks, vino.

bupt_ljy <bupt_ljy@xxxxxxx> 于2018年10月12日周五 下午1:59写道:

Hi,

   I’m going to run a new Flink program with some initialized window states.

   I can’t see there is an official way to do this, right? I’ve tried the bravo project, but it doesn’t support FsStateBackend and it costs too much work if we add a new StateBackend in it.

   Any good ideas about this?

Jiayi Liao,Best