Re: When does Trigger.clear() get called?

Hi Andrew,

Do you use CountWindow? You can switch to TimeWindow to have a test.
I'm not quite familiar with window. I checked the code and found that clear() is called only when timer is triggered, i.e, called at the end of time window.
Hope this helps.

Best, Hequn