Flink on kubernetes

Hi All,

We are running flink(version 1.5.2) on k8s with rocksdb backend.
Each time when the job is cancelled and restarted, we face OOMKilled problem from the container.
In our case, we only assign 15% of container memory to JVM and leave others to rocksdb.
To us, it looks like memory used by rocksdb is not released after job cancelling. Anyone can gives some suggestions?
Currently our tmp fix is to restart the TM pod for each job cancelling, but it has to be manually.

Regards,
Mingliang

本邮件及其附件含有小红书公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给以上收件人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information of Red. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying or disclosing the contents. Thank you.