Re: Flink CLI does not return after submitting yarn job in detached mode

Hi Madhav,

Can you set the log level to DEBUG in the log4j-client configuration file? Then post the log. I can try to locate it through the log.

Thanks, vino.

makelkar <madhav.kelkar@xxxxxxxxx> 于2018年8月17日周五 上午1:27写道:
Hi Vino,
           We should not have to specify class name using -c option to run
job in detached mode. I tried that this morning but it also didn't work.

           flink CLI always starts in interactive mode, and somehow ignores
option -yd specified in yarn-cluster mode. Can someone verify this please?
If its the case, its a bug in flink CLI.

       I have an ugly workaround where I start flink CLI in background, and
I would like to avoid doing that.

Thanks,
Madhav.