How to compare two window ?

Hi, Flink guys,
U really to a quick release, it's fantastic !

I'v got a situation ,
window 1 is time driven, slice is 1min, trigger is 1 count
window 2 is count driven, slice is 3 count, trigger is 1count

1. Then element is out of window1 and just right into window2.
    For example if there is only 2 element, window2 will have none element.  how to build window like this ?
   I try to use window1 by structure (window trigger evictor) then window2 structure(trigger evictor)
   I got element calculate just in window1 and window2 in the same time

2.  I try to find ways to use SQL on AllWindowedStream but seem not working. Can SQL Query use on a WINDOW ?
3.  How to compare these SQL result ?

image.png

Thank U so much.

--