Re: How to submit flink job on yarn by java code

I dont think your exception / code was attached.

In general, this is largely depending on how your setup is. Are you trying to setup a long-running YARN session cluster or are you trying to directly use YARN cluster submit? [1].
We have an open-sourced project [2] with similar requirement submitting compiled jobs on YARN, where we directly extends Flink's AbstractYarnClusterDescriptor.
maybe it can be a reference for you.

Thanks,
Rong
[2] https://github.com/uber/AthenaX/blob/master/athenax-backend/src/main/java/com/uber/athenax/backend/server/yarn/AthenaXYarnClusterDescriptor.java